The Customer must make a complaint of the defective Product(s) to Sophie by Sophie within reasonable time after the defect was discovered (Sw: reklamation).
1. The Customer must notify Sophie by Sophie why he or she considers the Product(s) to be defective. If the complaint is made within two (2) months after the defect was discovered it is always made on due date. After two (2) years the Customer has lost his or her right to make a complaint, unless no warranty states otherwise.
2. Sophie by Sophie will only bear the return costs if the Product(s) is/are defective or wrongly delivered.
3. If repair or re-delivery is not made within a reasonable time after the complaint was made, the Customer has the right to claim price reduction or to cancel the purchase of the relevant Product(s).
4. The right to cancel is exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +4686121240. Upon cancellation of the purchase of the relevant Product(s), the Customer shall return the Product(s) in accordance with the return procedure stated above.
5. Items on SALE are not refundable.