Career at Sophie by Sophie
- E-COMMERCE INTERN
We are now looking for self
motivated and ambitious E-commerce intern for an exciting chance to be
part of an online expansion in the fashion industry. By joining us you
will be part of a team that will develop an international platform for
growth for our best selling products.
Apply by sending your CV, together with a personal letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as we review candidates continuously. The internship starts immediately and requires a commitment of at least four months, twice weekly.
• e-commerce strategy and implementation
• customer support
• administrative support and assistance
The ideal candidate
• has a background in business, economics, marketing, management or other relevant areas
• is well organized and capable of working independently
• is self-motivated, proactive with a sense of urgency
• has excellent English communication skills, oral as well as written, additional languages, specifically German, are a merit
• enjoys team work
• is passionate about growth
• is interested in fashion and the fashion industry
Please note that these are an unpaid positions and that only candidates currently residing in Sweden will be considered.