Karriärmöjligheter inom smyckesvärlden
you looking for an exciting internship to gain real work experience
from the fashion industry? Are you interested in creative PR? Sales
driven and inspiring E-commerce? Innovative content marketing?
FASHION DIGITAL MARKETING / PR / E-COMMERCE INTERNSHIP
- 2 POSITIONS
Right now we are looking for 2 self-motivated, creative and ambitions interns to join Sophie by Sophie’s Marketing, PR and E-com department. By joining us you will be part of a small and enthusiastic team that works daily in developing a global online platform, inspiring Social Media-presence, exciting content storytelling and modern PR. You will take an active part in the transformation of our brand's visual, content and sales development.
At Sophie by Sophie we are a small group of devoted people where you will get the chance to learn all aspects of the industry to gain the experience you need for your future within E-com, Social medias, PR or marketing. The intern positions include a variety of fun tasks, no day the other alike.
Apply by sending your CV/Linkedin-page and a short description of what you can bring to the table, what your ambitions are and what you are hoping to find in your next internship to firstname.lastname@example.org . The internship starts immediately and requires a commitment of at least 3 months, 3-5 days weekly.
Example of responsibilities
• Daily PR-activities, lend-out, press-contacts
• Assist in creating and managing Social Media communication
• Participate in various E-commerce administrative projects
• Assist in creating creative and inspiring digital campaigns for all medias
• Help to develop the online presence and assist with day to day marketing activities
• Help with SEO-development
• Assist with Influencer-collaborations, seeding and affiliate-development
• Creating digital design, banners, lookbooks, newsletters etc
• Assist in photo shoots
• Assisting in online marketing and strategies
We are looking for you who:
• has a background or is a student within online marketing, digital design, e-commerce, PR, content marketing
• is computer savvy, knowledgeable in Adobe
• is creative with strong communication skills
• is a team-player
• is well organize, self-motivated and capable of working independently
• is social skilled with an ease of adapting to new tasks
• has an interest/knowledge in fashion, social medias and the influencer scene
• understands online sales
• knowledgeable within seo and digital medias and online marketing
• has excellent English communication skills, oral as well as written
• merit to have technical skills and understanding of systems
• merit to have analytics-experience
• merit to be knowledgeable in photography
Please note that these are unpaid positions and that only candidates currently residing in Sweden will be considered.
We hope to hear from you! ♡
Questions and CV+ letter -> email@example.com
Är du en person som gillar sälj, service och vill lära dig mer om retail inom modebranschen?
Vi söker nu en pepp & engagerad säljpraktikant till vårt härliga gäng och säljvadelning här på Sophie by Sophie.
Du ska vara en doer som drivs av sälj och ha en serviceinriktad och glad personlighet med en stor drivkraft att lära dig mer dig om försäljning och retail.
På plats kommer du få möjlighet att lära dig om retail och hela säljprocessen.
Du kommer bland annat få arbeta med försäljning, orderhantering, administration kring retail och visual merchandising.
Tid: Ett par dagar i veckan, mars-aug, gärna längre
Välkommen in med din ansökan!
Mejla vår säljchef Carolina Marmefelt din ansökan och CV.