Career at Sophie by Sophie
Fashion Digital Marketing / PR / E-commerce InternshipAre you looking for an exciting internship to gain real work experience from the fashion industry? Are you interested in creative PR? Sales driven and inspiring E-commerce? Innovative content marketing?
Right now we are looking for 2 self-motivated, creative and ambitions interns to join Sophie by Sophie’s Marketing, PR and E-com department. By joining us you will be part of a small and enthusiastic team that works daily in developing a global online platform, inspiring Social Media-presence, exciting content storytelling and modern PR. You will take an active part in the transformation of our brand's visual, content and sales development.
At Sophie by Sophie we are a small group of devoted people where you will get the chance to learn all aspects of the industry to gain the experience you need for your future within E-com, Social medias, PR or marketing. The intern positions include a variety of fun tasks, no day the other alike.
Apply by sending your CV/Linkedin-page and a short description of what you can bring to the table, what your ambitions are and what you are hoping to find in your next internship to firstname.lastname@example.org . The internship starts immediately and requires a commitment of at least 3 months, 3-5 days weekly.
Example of responsibilities
• Daily PR-activities, lend-out, press-contacts
• Assist in creating and managing Social Media communication
• Participate in various E-commerce administrative projects
• Assist in creating creative and inspiring digital campaigns for all medias
• Help to develop the online presence and assist with day to day marketing activities
• Help with SEO-development
• Assist with Influencer-collaborations, seeding and affiliate-development
• Creating digital design, banners, lookbooks, newsletters etc
• Assist in photo shoots
• Assisting in online marketing and strategies
We are looking for you who:
• has a background or is a student within online marketing, digital design, e-commerce, PR, content marketing
• is computer savvy, knowledgeable in Adobe
• is creative with strong communication skills
• is a team-player
• is well organize, self-motivated and capable of working independently
• is social skilled with an ease of adapting to new tasks
• has an interest/knowledge in fashion, social medias and the influencer scene
• understands online sales
• knowledgeable within seo and digital medias and online marketing
• has excellent English communication skills, oral as well as written
• merit to have technical skills and understanding of systems
• merit to have analytics-experience
• merit to be knowledgeable in photography
Please note that these are unpaid positions and that only candidates currently residing in Sweden will be considered.
We hope to hear from you! ♡
Questions and CV+ letter -> email@example.com