Career at Sophie by Sophie
Social Media / PR Intern
Right now we are on the lookout for a creative and enthusiastic Intern to join our PR & Marketing Team at Swedish jewellery brand SOPHIE by SOPHIE.
The internship will be positioned at our Head Quarter in Stockholm where you will be involved in fun and exciting projects within Social Medias, Influencer Marketing and PR.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience within the Fashion industry.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A student or graduate in digital media, communication, PR or similar
- Great knowledge within main Social medias (Instagram, Snapshat and Facebook)
and the digital world
- Knowledge in photography and Photoshop / InDesign
- Knowledge within Influencer Marketing and the current fashion/influencer
- Keen interest in Fashion and jewellery
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- A team player with strong communication skills
The duration of the internship is minimum of 3 months (full or part time) and an unpaid internship.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
As an intern in the production department at Sophie by Sophie you will work closely with our design and production team. You will be assisting head of production with the development and production of all collections.
No day is ever the same at Sophie by Sophie. You will be based at our Head Office in Stockholm.
• Follow up and support with the development and production of the current collection
• Assist with production instructions
• Assisting in measuring and checking samples against instructions
• Assist the product manager in keeping track and delivery control of PPS
• Assist with issuing import and export documents
• Making line sheets for each collection
• Secure and mark all the samples and keep order in the library
• Keeping the collection boards up to date and attend collection meetings with designteam
• Assist in creating the articles in our business system and sending our PO orders so suppliers.
• Assist with the day to day needs of the production team
• Quality control
Essential Skills & Requirements
• Available for at least 6 months
• Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• A team player with strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexible and work well under tight deadlines
The duration of this internship is 6 months and unpaid. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your applicating as soon as pissible.
Apply by sending CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for self motivated and ambitious E-commerce intern for an exciting chance to be part of an online expansion in the fashion industry. By joining us you will be part of a team that will develop an international platform for growth for our best selling products.
Apply by sending your CV, together with a personal letter, to email@example.com as soon as possible as we review candidates continuously. The internship starts immediately and requires a commitment of at least four months, twice weekly.
• e-commerce strategy and implementation
• customer support
• administrative support and assistance
The ideal candidate
• has a background in business, economics, marketing, management or other relevant areas
• is well organized and capable of working independently
• is self-motivated, proactive with a sense of urgency
• has excellent English communication skills, oral as well as written, additional languages, specifically German, are a merit
• enjoys team work
• is passionate about growth
• is interested in fashion and the fashion industry
Please note that these are an unpaid positions and that only candidates currently residing in Sweden will be considered.
Office / Sales Intern
For more info and to apply mail firstname.lastname@example.org